VENDORS AND SERVICES
CENTRAL CASHIER PROGRAM
MMPI will provide an optional Central Cashier Program at the show. This convenient and affordable service can streamline your on-site money handling at the show and can benefit you in many ways, specifically by:
- Handling all sales transactions for you for a small fee throughout the duration of the show.
- Filing all required state and local sales tax paperwork for you.
- Accepting payment in the form of cash, check and/or credit card on your behalf.
- Eliminating the risk of storing cash in your booth.
- Providing you with daily detailed sales reports.
All cash proceeds for sales through Saturday evening will be paid in US dollars to the exhibitor on Sunday morning before the opening of the last day of the Show. All additional payment proceeds will be paid out in a check format within fifteen business days after the close of the Show.
Convenient Central Cashier Kiosks will be located strategically on the show floor. Your customer will supply a sales ticket to the cashier, and the cashier will finalize the sale. Once complete, the customer will supply you with a proof of purchase receipt, so they may remove their paid in full item from your booth. If you would like to participate in this service, please complete the Central Cashier Form found at the back of this packet and submit it to MMPI no later than April 6, 2017.
For audio visual rentals, please contact Jerry Bernachi at AV Chicago www.avchicago.com.
A number of food-service providers conveniently located within The Merchandise Mart are prepared to meet your catering requests. Please see most-used catering contacts below. For additional providers, please contact Megan Davidson at (312) 527-7514 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artisan Cellar Wine & Cheese Contact: Phillip Bernstein (312) 527-5810
- Au Bon Pain, Drop Off Service Contact: Paula or Andrea (312) 755-9779
- Holiday Inn Mart Plaza, Full Service Contact: John Dexter (312) 529-1133
- Foodstuffs, Full Service Contact: Jay Liberman (847) 328-7710
- The Chopping Block, Full Service Contact: Anna Stevens (312) 644-2678 x2117
- Nick’s Fish Market Bar & Grill, Full Service Contact: Chelle (312) 621-0211
Custom signs including vinyl lettering and other special requests can be ordered from Katherine Frank Creative at www.katherinefrank.com or call Michael at 630.620.7720.
PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEOTAPING & BROADCASTING
Photographing, videotaping, filming, or sound recording is prohibited without the prior written consent of Show Management.
Show security will be on duty 24 hours a day from move-in to move-out, but cannot and should not be counted on to provide more than a presence to inhibit theft. To help provide for the security of your merchandise in your booth, we advise you to staff your booth at all times and not to leave valuables unattended. Any exhibitor requiring special guard services may request such services with the approval of Show Management.
The Merchandise Mart does not provide linens for tables. You can make arrangements for table draping by contacting Stephanie D’Ambrosio with Classic Party Rentals at 708.485.8010. Please see the Forms section of the manual for more information.
All members of the MMPI staff are a team. Show Management requests that exhibitors do not offer gratuity for labor.
BUSINESS SERVICES/SERVICE DESK
The Exhibitor Service Desk, located on the 7th floor, offers business services, including photocopying and faxing. The Service Desk can also respond to questions about shipping, materials handling, and billing, and will be happy to assist you in placing orders for booth services or equipment.